> Queer Books Please: Episode 22 - The Sex Questions

Friday, June 21, 2013

Episode 22 - The Sex Questions

This week's episode is full of an awful lot of sex talk! See if you can pinpoint through my voice the moments when I'm blushing the hardest.

It's great to be back after taking a week off, and apparently I have a lot to talk about as this may be the longest episode of QBP yet. I review an audio book version of SAFE HARBOR by Radclyffe, produced by Dog Ear Audio and narrated by actress Diane Gaidry. I also look into Lambda award-winner THE WORLD WE FOUND by Thirty Umrigar, and can't help but compare it to fellow nominees THE LAST NUDE by Ellis Avery and CARRY THE ONE by Carol Anshaw.

Plus, remember that survey I asked you to fill out last week? I discuss the results and share some more thoughts on the interesting topic of sex in fiction.

Download on itunes, or you can stream or download below the cut.








direct download


 SAFE HARBOR by Radclyffe

Check out Dog Ear Audio for more lesbian audio books. I was impressed with the sound and production quality of SAFE HARBOR. Their catalog is somewhat limited but has a good mix of straight up romance, mysteries, and thrillers. 

 THE WORLD WE FOUND by Thrity Umrigar


Music used this episode


Rebel Blues (Sul Rebel) / CC BY-NC-ND 3.0


No comments:

Post a Comment