> Queer Books Please: Episode 23 - Theo-frickin-dora

Friday, June 28, 2013

Episode 23 - Theo-frickin-dora

My reaction to the SCOTUS rulings on gay marriage (spoiler alert, I care more than I would like to admit). A quick look at Under the Dome on CBS. I read another book from Anne Holt's mystery series. And a rave review for Theodora: Actress, Emperess, Whore by Stella Duffy.

As always, streaming link and direct download below the cut. You can always download on iTunes as well. 

Full show notes will be up by Friday evening.







direct download

 UNDER THE DOME by Stephen King

Anne Holt's new mystery is called DEATH OF THE DEMON and it is a typical low key but weird Scandanvian mystery. I enjoyed it.

THEODORA: ACTRESS, EMPRESS, WHORE: A NOVEL by Stella Duffy is one of my favorite reads of the year. A book that shines in every aspect. I listened to the audiobook version and thought the narration was fantastic



 MUSIC USED THIS EPISODE


Beat, Beat (Beex) / CC BY-NC-ND 3.0

And Now We Stand Against The Wall (Garmisch) / CC BY-NC-ND 3.0

No comments:

Post a Comment